Content Management System
Very few companies owning a Website are able to maintain it without outside help. Most companies with a Website in place face two options: hire an outside firm to handle all of their Website content management needs or hire a well-trained programmer/Webmaster. All of this adds up to extra costs to maintain the Website software or be stuck with a static website whose content is quickly outdated. MVI Solutions is here to give you a third option: do it yourself!
Management of the web content of your site has never been easier than now! With MVI Solutions' Content Management Software system you will be able to easily maintain your web site content while, adding new sections and or pages to the site content as time goes by.
Web Content Management Overview
Powered by MVI Solutions PHP programming the Content Management Software enables companies to quickly and efficiently build, deploy, and maintain a content-rich Website. By streamlining the Web publishing process, Content Management Software can reduce the need for costly site maintenance, empowering business website owners to manage their own content.
Content Management Software enables organizations to reduce the cost of online communication while increasing productivity:
- A comprehensive solution for management of web content. Empower your web site to create, publish, and manage content..
- Faster time to deploy and lower cost of ownership. Build and deploy Web based business solution in less time by using MVI Solutions Content Management Software. Integrating a Content Management System enables your organization to quickly and cost-effectively develop a Web content management system.
- Mission-critical abilities. Content Management Software supports industry-standard load balancing and fail over technologies, serves content in XML, and enables XML Web services customization and standards-based interoperability to ensure mission-critical capabilities that are simple and straightforward to manage.
Features and Functionality
Web content management is a critical component of any successful online business strategy. Content Management Software enables organizations to develop:
- E-commerce capabilities. Developing an e-commerce site can help your organization manage business-to-consumer and B2B transactions through the Website. By using Content Management Software, your organization can provide rich content about your products and services, which enables your customers to make informed buying decisions quickly and complete their transactions on your Website.
- Information. Increasing employee productivity is critical to achieving the most streamlined business processes. By using Content Management Software to build enterprise information portals, your organization can provide employees with a central location to access up-to-date, accurate information and applications.
- Website content management. By using Content Management Software, your organization can develop an integrated infrastructure for managing all types of content and publication processes.
Built with flexibility in mind, Content Management Software system can be used to deploy Internet sites. Content Management Software provides IT departments with the tools necessary to quickly build and deploy the core infrastructure of a Website, site structure, templates, site design, application integration, and security.
Once a site has been deployed, content creators can use Content Management Software tools to create, publish, and manage their own content. By reducing the need for ongoing IT site maintenance, Content Management Software can lower the overall costs of maintaining an Internet presence.
Content Creation, Publishing, and Storage
Content Management Software system provides employees with easy-to-use tools that enable them to create and publish rich, personalized content directly to Websites. The role-based distributed publishing model incorporates an approval workflow with multiple levels, automatic content scheduling and archiving, and content indexing. Developers can create centrally-managed page templates and publishing processes that ensure consistency across the site, making it easy to ensure adherence to corporate publishing standards and branding without diminishing the flexibility of the publishing environment.
Why Deploy Content Management Software?
Increase Web Content Management Productivity
Business web site owners are empowered to create, publish, and manage their own Website content by means of an Internet browser or even Microsoft Word. This enables your employees to realize the full potential of the corporate Website by using the content management software system as a business tool for communication with Internet visitors and customers.
Timely Web Site Content System
Management of workflow, content scheduling, archiving, and centralized control over publishing standards through page templates result in Websites that are richer with more accurate, timely, and easy-to-find content.
Reduced Web Site Operating Costs
By empowering business owners' management of their own content, your expensive developer resources are replaced. This results in reduced system expenses for Web site content management and enables you to re-deploy those resources to work on new projects.
Enhanced Developer Productivity
System integration with programming software will result in a next-generation Web development environment that enables developers to build powerful Web content faster than ever before.
The Website Content Management Software architecture enables you to scale up and scale out to meet the needs of even the largest global Web system.
Increased Integration with Other Products and Technologies
By integrating with MVI Solutions' Website Content Management Software it enables you to focus your development efforts on your most critical business needs and rely on MVI Solutions’ software to power your system. Content Management Software integrates with a number of open source products, technologies, and services including:
- PHP Web site development.
- MySQL Server for content storage.
- E-commerce Shopping Cart Software for product personalization, catalog, and online Web store.
- MVI Solutions document management, search, and construction of knowledge portals.
- Microsoft Word for content authoring and publishing.
- Integrates Customer Relationship Management Software
- Integrates with Trouble Ticket Software
- Integrates with Accounting Software
System Based on Industry Standards
With industry-leading support for standards like XML and SOAP, Content Management Software system ensures flexibility and interoperability with any business partner regardless of their choice of application, platform, or transport.
Integrated Management of Content
Manage your content with Content Management Software by developing Web pages in the Admin section. Content Management Software integrates the source code management system of your choice into the Web site by means of template objects enabling you to provide your business’ Website maximum flexibility.