Customer Relationship Management
Content Management Systems
Real Estate Management
Web Based Content Management
Sales Lead Software
Online Catalog Software
Dating Web Site Software
Talk with an Expert
Click here and talk to an expert
about your web development
project and requirements
Get a Quote
Click here to get a quote for
designing, developing or
hosting a Web site.
Media Vue Inc
6301 NW 5th Way, Suite 450
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Medical Applications Software Integrators
MVI Solutions Integrates a complete line of medical practice management software that is fully customizable to your specific needs. We provide applications that will help save your medical practice time and money.
Medical Billing Software Integrators
With MVI Solutions' integration specialist we make medical billing software operational so you never have to worry again about filling out paper billing forms or filing those payment stubs. Now you can do it all electronically and online. By replacing manual, paper-based transactions with electronic processing you significantly reduce costs. These transactions take place are secure and conform to the standardized system that will be developed under the HIPAA mandated guidelines.
Some benefits of Electronic billing software include:
- Better accuracy with quality control
- Decreased turnaround time for claim payment
- Cost-savings by saving time and money on paperwork and postage
- Timely reports and claim status information
- Backed by unparalleled technical service and support
MVI Solutions integrates the following features:
- Claims can be submitted only after they have been scanned by our on-line rules either directly to the Insurance Company (preferred) or thru a clearinghouse.
- Claims are submitted electronically to either the insurance company or clearinghouse.
- The medical billing system would check all claims daily, and immediate feedback is provided for any claims submission issues. This will allow the practice to correct any issues and resubmit the claim.
- When the system receives notification of payment and an EOB (Explanation of Benefits) notice, the information automatically will be recorded by the system. Additional complications such as captivated insurance contracts, deductibles, U&C adjustments, and secondary insurances must be easily handled.
- Adjustments to encounters, ICD9, CPT, insurance demographics, policy numbers, mis-posted payments are a fact of life and the system needs to provide a method to handle.
- Easily accessible encounter, patient and insurance information to handle any required edits. Full user-by-user security to control access to any function.
- Security of the data is a top priority. Security can be broken down into four main sections: Protection from data loss, protection from data corruption, confidentiality of data and back up copies.
- Protection from data loss - provides complete data protection by maintaining multiple redundant database servers at its primary location and a backup server at an off-site location. In addition, multiple data backups are performed during the course of each day, and backup tapes are rotated and stored off-site.
- Protection from data corruption - provides multiple safeguards against the accidental or intentional corruption of data. System requires a user-based login with password to access the program. In addition, each function of the program is accessible on a user-by-user basis. This allows the practice to finely tune access requirements for each employee.
- Confidentiality of data - uses the legendary security model of the MySQL database system as the backbone. In addition, all data transmitted to or from is encrypted using industry standard strong encryption.
- Protection of your investment - as a service MVI Solutions includes: automated updates, and technical support. This will ensure that the investment will be supported, maintained, and updated as required. MVI Solutions experience in providing programs and services to over 300 applications ensures that the system will be secure.
Medical Billing Claim Insertion
- User and Password Entrance.
- Medical Billing Claims permits submission of a NSF layout of the HCFA form from the visitor medical billing system over the Internet through a secure web site, and the site will confirm delivery and allow you to view the HCFA form online.
- File sent using encryption, file is secure and in compliance with HIPAA's standards.
- Logs and identifies all resubmission of rejected claims.
- Site identifies reasons for rejection.
- Transaction Summary shows how many claims were sent, rejected, etc.
- Tracks all submissions into the system, how many of those were electronic, manual, and how many rejections.
- Files Status lists files received, and displays their progress (working etc).
- Report will list rejections in order and error.
- Reports displays all sent files, status, rejected, paid or approved and resubmissions.
Electronic Medical Record Software System
Are you tired of the mountain of paperwork that seems to go hand-in-hand with your practice? Are you sick of having records incomplete, torn, misplaced or lost all together? Is your staff tired of having to spend extensive administrative time just to organize the paperwork? Despite all these drawbacks many physicians maintain these inefficient paper file records because the alternative would be to adopt an electronic format, which many physicians are either uncomfortable or unfamiliar with. This is no longer a problem with MVI Solutions' electronic medical records (EMR) software. Listed below are some highlights of switching to our EMR software.
- Increased access/efficiency
No longer will you have to worry about thumbing through drawers full of paper records. With MVI Solutions' EMR, patient information is immediately accessible, which can save every doctor time by not having to wait for charts to be delivered.
MVI Solutions' EMR can be configured to restrict access to certain areas of the medical record or to have multiple levels for office personnel that are restricted based on job function. Furthermore, our EMR will identify anyone who has accessed or added to the record.
- Quality of Care
Our EMR can also be used to track patient follow-up activity, patient compliance, and patient progress.
By switching to our EMR you will no longer have a need for those huge filing cabinets. Toss those cumbersome objects away and use the space for other needs, such as more exam rooms or to increase the size of your waiting room. Office staff time will no longer be utilized hunting down records and filing: multi-user access will allow staff to update patient records immediately.